Repair Hunger Year 2 -Time For Vehicle Repairs!
Here’s why now is a good time to have your Vehicle Repaired or Serviced:
Having your Vehicle repaired or serviced before it leaves you on the side of the road is good preventative maintenance.
- A local Cause benefits! Through your Vehicle Repair we are able to Donate to the Ladysmith Food Bank. The food bank with their buying power can double or Triple the Donation to put food on the shelves and in the carts of the less fortunate.
- Regular oil changes. Make sure you read your vehicles specifications when it comes to oil changes. Normally these should be done every 5000kms. If you notice your vehicle is using or loosing oil it could mean something more serious. Have this checked immediately.
- Check your tire pressure. Proper PSI can be found on the inside of the driver’s door. Proper tire pressure is a safety matter and can help improve gas mileage.
- Make sure windshield wipers are in good condition. The worse time to find out your wipers are worn out is in the middle of a downpour!
- Brakes have squealers for a reason! If you hear this, have your brakes checked! Letting them go for too long can lead to more extensive damage and expensive vehicle repairs!
- If you hear a strange noise coming from your vehicle, have it checked out! Don’t just turn up the radio!
Should you have any questions, please get in touch! We are happy to help at anytime!